Freelancer Matrix Account is an ERQ Account especially designed for 650,000+ freelancing
professionals (Individuals) of Bangladesh. It is a bundle offer for freelancers, where they will get an
international debit card for BRAC Bank Freelancer Matrix account which will allow them to seamlessly
receive their remittance earnings in US Dollar and easily convert it into local currency (BDT) with a
linked transactional account.
- Customers can seamlessly receive their foreign remittance (for their freelancing work) from abroad. As per the guidelines of Bangladesh Bank, 35% of the inward remittance will go to the
ERQ account in USD and the rest 65% will go to the linked local currency account as equivalent BDT.
- Conduct cross border e-Commerce, POS & ATM transactions for business purposes such as cloud based solutions, domain hosting etc. This account comes bundled with exclusive benefits of VISA International Debit Card.
- All usages of International Debit Card will not be adjusted against Travel Quota. Usage will be adjusted from USD account tagged with the Debit Card.
- Earn interest from the linked local CASA as per bank’s rate.
- Withdraw funds from all BRAC Bank ATMs.
- Astha internet banking facilities to view account balance and transactions details.
The charges are as follows:
ATM Withdrawal Limit:
ATM withdrawal is only possible in BRAC Bank ATMs. The withdrawal limits are as follows:
The required documents for opening the account are as follows:
- 2 Personal Account Opening Form (Regular & ERQ)
- National ID/Passport of Account holder and Nominee
- 12 Digit e-TIN certificate
- Photo of Account holder and Nominee – (Account holder-2 photos, Nominee-1 photo for each
- account to be opened)
- FATCA form
- Utility bill copy/CPV
- Work Order or Email/Communication containing work order of last 5 items worked on must be
- obtained as proof of his/her source of fund.
- Freelancer ID from Bangladesh Government/Freelancer’s Profile Screenshot of the Market place
- General Instructions which includes the list of frequent remittance sources (clients, freelancing platforms), linking of BDT CASA a/c and T&C for interim period until the AOF is updated.
- Customer should update the bank if a source of remittance is changed.
For more information, Call our 24-hour Call Center at 16221